Do you see yourself managing premium brands and growing business within an award-winning company?
At Moyosa Media we work for a wide variety of clients to create bold and award-winning digital experiences. Our team is responsible for engineering high class digital experiences for premium brands, such as Nike, Johnnie Walker and Sony. As Account Manager you help us grow our company by expanding our business to new premium brand clients and by strengthening and expanding the relationships with current clients. You build thorough knowledge of and network in our market; you gather and report relevant market data and translate this into leads and business opportunities.
You also maintain strong relationships with current clients and develop plans to strengthen the cooperation in the long term to secure and grow revenue. In order to communicate our proposition in the market, you also develop sales tools to be used in sales pitches and other business opportunities.
An outgoing, active and (sales)driven relationship builder. You live and breathe the Moyosa services and always keep yourself informed about the latest developments. Networking, creating new business opportunities and an increase in revenue give you energy. At the same time we are in the relationships with our clients for the long run and we expect you to work like that as well: you see (sales) opportunities and you try to realize these in a highly respectful and qualitative manner. And (even though it might not be your favorite task) you always keep your administration, data and prospect information up to date. As a professional you are also keen on keeping your own skill set up to speed and investing time in innovation and development of your account management and sales skills.
As AM for Moyosa you don’t play it safe! We like you to present new ideas and initiatives to help us grow! We do expect you to be eager to learn how we work at Moyosa; how we write quotes and how we advise our clients in order to establish a stable foundation to build on for project management and development. Your knowledge of (sales of) tech development (projects), such as apps and websites is helpful.
- At least 2 years of account management or sales experience, preferably for a Marketing / Creative agency;
- Knowledge of and network in the marketing and creative branch;
- A proven track-record of your sales results;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English is the working language);
- Relevant Commercial Bachelor degree;
- Analytical skills.
What we offer
- A workplace at an award-winning company where your proactiveness, can-do attitude and commitment are appreciated;
- A 12 month contract, with intention to extend;
- 25 PTO days to go on vacation and do the things you like the most outside of work;
- Training on the job, because our team loves to share knowledge;
- An onboarding gift: the coolest jogging suit to remind you to spend time offline, because we care about work-life balance.
A day at our office
A typical day at the Moyosa office starts with some coffee (or tea 😊) and a daily stand-up. Then you will be on the road to visit one of our clients to talk about the latest developments of our service. The next meeting is with a new prospect who is interested in learning more about Moyosa’s services.
After lunch at a nice stop on the road, you will head back to the office. Once there you play a quick game of Def Jam: Fight for NY and chat with some colleagues. You will spend the afternoon working on the actions you promised during the meetings in the morning. You send the prospect the information he requested. You brief the project team about a new project the client wants to start and update the project files with the information the team needs. The day finishes with networking on LinkedIn and via other channels before you head home.
Built relationships with cool clients and bring in amazing projects.
Do you want to help grow Moyosa Media, delivering innovative experiences for A-brands? Then we’d love to hear from you. Apply now! Just send us your CV and we will contact you within 2 days. If you have any questions, just send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Please only respond if:
- you are a direct applicant, not a recruiter;
- able to work physically(partly) in our in Groningen office
"*" indicates required fields