Senior PHP Developer
At Moyosa Media we offer you challenging work for a wide variety of enterprise sized clients to create bold and award-winning applications. On a daily basis this makes you and the team responsible for engineering high class applications for high class brands. You will work closely with other disciplines such as VR development, creation, concepting, project management and operations, external vendors and act according to company standards and values.
Your daily work involves juggling multiple (massive) projects, developing, concepting and prototype building. Furthermore you will grow to do your own projectmanagement and have client contact on future projects. As a professional you are also keen on keeping your own skills up to speed and invests time in innovative developments.
Do you want to expand your skill set and grow into a full-range backend expert? We’d love to hear from you, apply now!
Education & Certification
- (Preferably) Bachelor / Master in Engineering or Computer science or equivalent experience;
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 4 years of programming experience (medior/senior);
- Experience with PHP (up to 7);
- Experience with Laravel;
- Excellent understanding of OOP / MVC frameworks;
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with LESS;
- Experience with Git;
- A proven track-record of developing complex platforms;
- A proven track-record of your past work;
- Strong interest in UX and functional design;
- Sufficient communication and presentation skills (English is the working language).
Day to day tasks will include
- Integrating third party application and APIs;
- Participating in product strategy sessions;
- Provide delivery timescale estimates;
- Manage (less) experienced members of the team;
- Internal product tech support to client team.
- Keen interest in new technologies, especially related to VR;
- Energetic and dynamic can do mentality;
- Can handle stress;
- Self-motivated and directed;
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude.
|Job||Senior PHP Developer|
|Location||Assen / Amsterdam|