We love XR technology. Since 2009 we’ve set out to challenge technical feasibility and to exceed expectations of what VR and AR can do to excite and engage people. After some great projects, winning the HTC Viveport Developer Award 2018 and some amazing product launches in the near future, the world of XR is looking at Moyosa and waiting for our next move(s). We are extremely focussed on making sure we continue to be perceived as a world leader when it comes to XR technology. From Assen to London, Amsterdam and Berlin: everyone is focussed on making big things happen…
We are looking for someone great, who would love the challenge of being our external contact and strengthening Moyosa’s image.
What will you learn and from who?
You will be mentored by our business development executive. That means you will have access to a lot of tech & business knowledge, as well as experience in marketing communications and communicating with A-brands.
You are important
You’re going to get a lot of responsibility. The execution and optimisation of the marketing and social media strategy will be on your key deliverable.
You need to perform
If you don’t do it, it won’t happen and we will get delayed on our mission and miss great opportunities.
Connect theory and strategy to practice and results
We want you to be curious
We want you to transform goals into actions
We would love to hear your ideas
Because we always have more ideas than time, we’ll need you to plan, choose, prioritize and take into account internal and external elements, and make sure they think about you (us) as well.
Advise, brief & report
We can’t do everything ourselves and we don’t want to. To get things done, it will be important for you to be able to communicate what you want and why, internally as well as externally. For example: you will have an important role in briefing agencies and partners, as well as following up on that brief. Another very important task will be to keep your ear to the ground and tell us what is going on in our market(s) concerning VR, AR, XR & all things ‘R…
What will you experience and with who
- Product launches, partnerships, a drawing contest in India for 1,5 million kids. In all this you’ll be working closely with marketing departments of HTC, Google, Facebook and much more.
- Together with your colleagues, you’ll have access to an unlimited amount of VR experiences and the very best hardware in the market (often whilst still in development!)
What we expect from you
- You love a challenge (and winning)
- You’re fluent in English, Dutch, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Facebook
- You’re in the last year of a communications, marketing or commercial study (HBO level)
- You live in the North of Holland or can arrange to live there for the duration of the internship
|Category||Marketing & Communication|