Senior Experience Designer
At Moyosa Media we offer you challenging work for a wide variety of enterprise sized clients to create bold and award-winning VR experiences. On a daily basis this makes you and the team responsible for engineering high class Virtual Reality experiences for high class brands.
We’re looking for a Senior Experience Designer who can create useful, intuitive, user centered designs from project concept through execution. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one.
You will work closely with other disciplines such as project management, development, operations, external vendors and act according to company standards and values. You will help develop concepts and then produce quality site maps, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and annotations with high attention to detail. Your work will be grounded by your participation in research activities such as competitive analyses, heuristic reviews and usability testing.
Day-to-day, your role includes
- Sketch and wireframe digital experiences;
- Annotate complex interactions;
- Create user flows, sitemaps and other communication artifacts;
- Develop simple interactive prototypes;
- Communicate and articulate design rationales;
- Observe, document and interpret user research;
- Partner with other disciplines to ensure high quality work;
- Experiencing something new every day.
Knowledge & Experience
- Additional study in HCI, Human Factors or Graphic Design;
- 3-5+ years of experience;
- A robust portfolio of work across devices and platforms;
- Basic understanding of front end development technologies;
- A familiarity with common social platforms;
- Creative agency experience desired.
- Demonstrate ownership;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills when dealing with a range of audiences, including government and businesses;
- An understanding of tech industry and especially VR / AR / MR;
- Energetic and dynamic can do mentality;
- Can handle stress;
- Self-motivated and directed;