Senior Unreal Developer – Senior
At Moyosa Media we offer you challenging work for a wide variety of enterprise sized clients to create bold and award-winning VR experiences. On a daily basis this makes you and the team responsible for engineering high class Virtual Reality experiences for high class brands. You will work closely with other disciplines such as creation, concepting, project management and operations, external vendors and act according to company standards and values.
Your daily work involves juggling multiple projects, developing, concepting and prototype building. Furthermore you will grow to do your own projectmanagement and have client contact on future projects. As a professional you are also keen on keeping your own skills up to speed and invests time in innovative developments.
Do you want to expand your skill set and grow into a full-range Virtual Reality expert? We’d love to hear from you, apply now!
Education & Certification
- (Preferably) Bachelor / Master in Engineering or Computer science or equivalent experience;
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 4 years of programming experience (junior/medior/senior);
- Experience with Unreal Engine;
- Experience with programming (C++);
- Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures;
- Performance minded development and optimisation skills;
- A proven track-record of your past work;
- Strong interest in UX, concepting and functional design;
- Sufficient communication and presentation skills (English is the working language).
- Keen interest in new technologies, especially related to VR;
- Energetic and dynamic can do mentality;
- Can handle stress;
- Self-motivated and directed;
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude;