At Moyosa Media we offer you challenging work for a wide variety of enterprise sized clients to create bold and award-winning VR experiences. On a daily basis this makes you and the team responsible for engineering high class Virtual Reality experiences for high class brands. You will work closely with other disciplines such as development, operations, external vendors and act according to company standards and values.
Day-to-day, your role includes
- Setting up projects and programs for success (right team, properly planned, client alignment);
- Keeping clients and internal teams moving in the same direction;
- Effectively handling risk, escalating when needed and assisting the team in resolution;
- Contributing to the development of methodologies, standards and best practices to streamline processes and create efficiencies for the Project Management capability and train team members when applicable;
- Experiencing something new every day.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience with IT-projects;
- A proven track-record of your past work;
- Mastery of small to enterprise sized projects;
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, PowerPoint/Keynote, Slack, Excel);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English is the working language).
- Demonstrate extreme ownership;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills when dealing with a range of audiences, including government and businesses;
- An understanding of tech industry and especially VR / AR / MR;
- Energetic and dynamic can do mentality;
- Can handle stress;
- Self-motivated and directed;