3D Modeler in the field of Virtual Reality
At Moyosa Media we offer you challenging work for a wide variety of enterprise sized clients to create bold and award-winning VR experiences. On a daily basis this makes you and the team responsible for engineering high class Virtual Reality experiences for high class brands. You will work closely with other disciplines such as development, project management and operations, external vendors and act according to company standards and values.
Your daily work involves modeling 3D environments suitable for realtime rendering. Furthermore you will grow to do your own planning and projectmanagement. As a – soon to be – professional you are also keen on keeping your own skills up to speed and invests time in innovative technologies.
Do you want to expand your skill set and have the possibility to grow into a full-range 3D Virtual Reality expert? We’d love to hear from you, apply now!
Knowledge & Experience
- A track-record of your past work;
- Interest in Concepting (sketching / storyboards);
- Experience with Cinema4D / 3DS Max;
- 3D modelling for realtime engines;
- Experience with sculpting software (Zbrush / Mudbox)
- Sufficient communication and presentation skills (English is the working language)
- Keen interest in new technologies, especially related to VR;
- Energetic and dynamic can do mentality;
- Can handle stress;
- Self-motivated and directed;